The Principal & the Governing Council
- Enhance the quality of members in Co-operatives and societies through the provision of proficient cooperative skills and knowledge to enable them have a better livelihood
- Mobilize economic and human resources to accomplish the provision of cooperative Skills and knowledge for social enhancement
- Develop and sustain efficient and effective collaboration and networks with relevant authorities and other training institutions
The training in cooperative training is guided by the following core values :
• Freedom of thought and expression
• Innovativeness and creativity
• Team spirit and teamwork
Achieve excellence in Co-operatives, Education, Training, Research, Innovation and Extension services.
To promote the delivery, application and dissemination of knowledge on
Co-operatives through quality education, training, research and innovation.
As part of the timetable students participate in games and sports especially;
Athletics, football, netball, volleyball and indoor games.
The College has a sickbay with a part-time enrolled nurse who attends to the sick students in the morning and evenings on daily basis.